Philosophy of Ministry: As a staff we will follow Philippians 2:1-8 as a model of Christ-honoring servant leadership. The Creek’s mission (317) is to Love God, Love People, and Make Disciples by connecting people to Jesus through our seven priorities of Worship, Gospel, Kingdom, Scripture, Identity, Community, and Generosity.
Accountable to: Technical Arts Director
Vision Statement: Provide first class support designed to maximize our ministry efforts of connecting people to Jesus.
- Volunteer Development
- Efficient Processes
- Technical Systems and Infrastructure
- Recruit, train, and equip volunteers for ministry in the technical areas of worship
- Attend service review meetings and provide input
- Assist in supporting AVL in all venues campus wide
- Maintain and install systems
- Provide technical support for events
- Volunteer training and scheduling
- Assist with Maintenance, repairs, design, and installation of AVL equipment
- Assist with stage design and construction
- Attend weekly nine@9 meetings and monthly staff gatherings
- Participate in staff discipleship groups
- Uphold staff operational values – Prayer, Purity, Humility, Honor, Creativity, Excellence, Family, and Fun
- Available for all Christmas and Easter services
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of signal flow and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Able to routinely lift over 50lbs, sit, stand, and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work at extended heights with proper safety equipment.
- Demonstrate a working understanding of generally accepted rigging safety standards.
- Knowledgeable in live and broadcast audio.
- An understanding of lighting equipment and visuals.
- A strong technical understanding of broadcast video systems and equipment.