Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. (Romans 12:10)
The Creek cares for those in our community who are experiencing trouble securing the necessities of life – including food, shelter, and utilities.
If you know someone who is struggling financially in these areas, you are welcome to complete this form and direct them to possible financial assistance. Information about the Generous Ministry will be shared with them and they will be invited to begin the application process.
Please tell us who you are.
Please provide the email address of the person you are referring.
At The Creek, we desire to support the relationships you are engaged in within your community. As you refer this individual for potential financial assistance, we desire for you to commit to participate in next steps that the Generous Team may provide.
- I affirm that I have already spoken with this individual about their financial need and my referral to the Generous Ministry.
- I commit to participating, alongside this individual, in the next steps that will be provided by the Generous Team. These steps may include:
- Attending the Moneywise Class
- Attending the Discovering Value Class
- Attending Deepen Classes on Monday nights
- Supporting them in a CARE Appointment
- I agree to have a phone call with a member of the Generous Team to discuss my ongoing commitment and relationship with this individual as they move forward in their next steps.
Please check that you agree to all 3 of the above statements.
Please know that we are not able to provide assistance to everyone who applies. Here is a list of potential reasons an application may not be approved:
- Applicant lives outside the service area
- Limited financial resources to use towards assistance
- Applicant’s situation is not sustainable
- Criminal charges, such as an arrest warrant, that impact their current situation
More details about the application process, including the service area, are listed below. Please read through this information.
- We only provide service to Creek Members or those who reside in the following zip codes: 46107, 46126, 46130, 46142, 46143, 46163, 46203, 46217, 46227, 46237, 46239, and 46259
- Due to limited financial resources and multiple applications we receive each week, we are unable to accept applications outside this service area.
- The application process is 2-3 weeks from the date we receive a completed application. NOTE: We do not provide emergency assistance.
- We are unable to assist with hotel stays or the purchase of vehicles.
- For more information about the application process, click here.
Thank you for your desire to care for those you are in community with. If you have any questions throughout this process, please contact the Assistant Director of Generous at email@example.com or 317-862-6430 x1126.