Connecting people to Jesus can be as simple as picking up a few extra items at the grocery stores to be for our neighbors.
Here's how the process works:
- Pick-up an orange bag from one of the entrances of the church and review needed food items
- Fill the orange bag during your next grocery visit
- Return groceries to bins at any church entrance the following Sunday
Suggested item shopping list:
- Frozen Foods (meats, meals etc.)
- Frozen Vegetables or Fruit
- Milk, Butter, Eggs (expiration date two weeks out)
- Bread, Tortillas
- Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda
- Cake, Biscuit, Muffin Mix
- Snack Foods
- Fruit Juice
- Canned Soups, Broth
- Canned Fruits or Applesauce
- Canned Chicken, Tuna
- Boxed Meals, Boxed Sides
- Breakfast Bars, Trail Mix, Fruit Snacks
- Spaghetti Sauce, Pasta
- Toilet paper, Laundry Soap, Toothpaste
- Cleaning Products
Drop-off hours: Sundays before services or Mondays 3-5pm
Food Coop 100
Would you and your family considering joining the Food Co-Op 100?
- Donate 20 pounds of food once a month for a year. This is the equivalent of filling one orange bag.
- The average cost to fill an orange bag is $30.
- We will provide you with regular emails that update you on specific things happening within the group, prayer requests, praises and more specific needs that may arise.
Serve with us or with a partner:
- Go to https://app.vomo.org/org/thecreekindy or download the VOMO app on Apple or Android
- Join our organization “TheCreekIndy” to see the opportunities from The Creek and our partners
- Use the app to contact the organizer and track your service hours for school or work.
Give to the Generous ministry to support local families.