So many of our neighbors are facing economic hardships during this time. We would like to give food out in unprecedented numbers to help more families stay in their homes by paying rent or utilities while they are unable to work due to closure or illness.
In fact, we want to double our weekly goals to 1000 lbs. of food and $8000 in the orange buckets. But we can't do it without you.
How you can donate:
Although campuses are closed, our warehouse will be open!
- Drop-off food or cash donations at the Franklin Road campus:
Monday-Thursday, 9-11am & 1-3pm
- Need to stay in quarantine? You can donate to the Generous Ministry online or use a delivery service like Shipt or Amazon to send stuff directly to us:
6430 S. Franklin Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46259
- Want to serve in the warehouse with us? Sign up for one of the time slots on thecreek.serveday.com
- Best food items to donate:
- peanut butter and jelly
- canned chicken or tuna
- toilet paper, laundry soap, body wash
- cleaning products
- fruit juice
- canned soups
- boxed meals
- macaroni and cheese
- granola bars, fruit bars, cereal bars
- raisins, trail mix, fruit snacks
- canned fruits or applesauce
- spaghetti sauce, pasta
- milk, butter, eggs (expiration date two weeks out)
- baby items, diapers, wipes, food.