You can provide tangible encouragement, connection, and care to our missionaries serving abroad.
The primary activities of these teams are:
- Prayer for a specific global partner
- Learn about them as individuals and families; about their ministries and the country where they reside.
- Engage with them via video calls to build the relationship and learn how to better support them.
- When possible, send a few gifts at Christmas, for birthdays and anniversaries and try to honor simple requests for what they want.
- Be the primary point of contact at The Creek when the ministry partner is in our area and can visit. This would include help with logistics, housing, and transportation.
- Attend care team training when offered
We need teams to care for missionaries in: Mexico, Cambodia, India, Ethiopia, Japan, and Boston.
Together we can better serve those who are serving far away. If you or your life group are interested in joining a Care Team, contact Scottheller@thecreek.org