We care about people in our community who are experiencing trouble securing the necessities of life – including food, shelter, and utilities.
If you are looking for financial assistance, you'll need to complete the online application process.
Here's how the process works:
- Complete an application online (link below). If you do not have a computer available, you are welcome to come to the office during office hours, M-Th (8am-4pm).
- The application process is 2-3 weeks from the date we receive a completed application. NOTE: We do not provide emergency assistance.
- If you have an immediate need, we suggest you call 211 or visit www.auntbertha.com.
- An online application is required as well as a photo ID for each adult, as well as supporting documents for each financial request. (i.e. rent request requires a lease).
- The process is available to Creek members or those who reside within the following zip codes: 46107, 46126, 46130, 46142, 46143, 46163, 46203, 46217, 46227, 46237, 46239, and 46259.
- We are unable to assist with hotel stays or the purchase of vehicles.
- Be sure to read the first page of the application for more important details.
Once an application is received, it will be processed and moved forward to our Generous Team. This team of volunteers looks over each application and a member of the team will call you to discuss your need further, asking you to plan and create action steps to help you move forward.
After this phone call, the entire team will discuss your needs further and make a decision whether or not we are able to offer assistance. Please know that we are unable to provide assistance for every application received.
Please know that the content of your request may be shared with other ministry leaders for the purpose of resource recommendations, accountability, or safety reasons. Those assisted will be asked to connect with development and next step pieces which would be required before any future assistance could be considered.
If you have any further questions, email the Generous Ministry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 317-862-6430.